HCV and Public Housing Products
NMA's Housekeeping Basics video provides budget-conscious cleaning methods, helpful tips, and preventative suggestions to keep family units clean and in good condition. This video can be used for initial resident orientation and participant briefings for your public housing families. Housing choice voucher families will also benefit from the video's common-sense approach to good housekeeping.
NMA's Housekeeping Basics Video
This video provides guidance on how to keep various parts of the home clean, including:
- Kitchen (food storage, dish washing tips, preventing hard water stains, avoiding mildew)
- Bathroom (using non-abrasive products, preventing hard water deposits, avoiding mildew)
- Bedroom (dusting and vacuuming techniques and tips)
- Living room (toy storage, reducing clutter)
- Indoor cleaning strategies
- Home exterior, outdoor, and lawn maintenance
- Reporting repair problems
LENGTH: Approximately 18 minutes
CLOSED CAPTION: Yes*
*Please note, only DVDs include closed captioning. Our flash drive files currently do not support this option.
Do not duplicate, publish, modify or otherwise distribute these materials unless specifically authorized by Nan McKay & Associates, Inc. This includes any posting of NMA videos on public sites such as YouTube or posting NMA books or other materials online. The content of these products is the property of Nan McKay & Associates, Inc. and is protected by U.S. copyright laws.